FASTRON was founded in 1978 and is privately owned. The company's knowledge and know-how lies within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
With the following main competencies of RF and power inductors, precision sheet metal housings, mechatronic assemblies and customized MR coils, the group is able to serve a wide range of customer demands for all kind of electronic coils.
- Chip Inductors for RF Applications, New!
- Chip Inductors for Power Applications
- Common Mode Filter Chip Inductors, New!
- RFID Transponder Coils, New!
- Moulded Inductors
- Leaded Inductors, New!
- Suppression Coils
- Plugable Inductors (Pin Type Coils), New!
- Wide Band Chokes and Beads
- SMD Power Inductors, New!
- Strip Wound Cut Cores
- Toroidal Strip-Wound Cores
- Rod Core Chokes
- Toroid Line Chokes
- Standard Metal Enclosures